Hello from Morgan

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Morgan Morgan Morgan Morgan 
    Participant

Hi, We often get inquiries about this site and what it is all about so I’m just having a bit of a look around. I’m part of the Digital Learning and communications team, Teaching and Learning Services, Office of Education, Dept of Education and Child Development.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Morgan Morgan Morgan Morgan. Reason: I wanted to delete the post as I posted in the wrong spot... but don't seem to be able to find a delete option
    Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

Hi Morgan! Welcome πŸ™‚

How very cool that you’re being asked about the site πŸ™‚ @matt and I are the co-founders of the community and we’re more than happy to answer any questions πŸ™‚ We’re both in the Uk at the moment though so the timezones might mean a little delay πŸ™‚

This part of Reflect Growth is an online community for teachers to share practice, get connected and be inspired to be reflective practitioners. We have metateacher challenges, forums to share stories of practice and we also have quizzes teachers can answer to earn hours for PD. There is a gang of co-creators who are working with @matt and I to create an app that will help us to evaluate our practice using the standards but without being limited by them. We’re at the prototype stage at the moment. We meet every 4/5 weeks in person or online to talk about our practice and learn from each other. Feel free to join in if you like.. you just need to pop into the co-create group πŸ™‚ I’ve already shown Deb, @brenton-willson and @pkcc1 so they should be able to fill you in too πŸ™‚ Always happy to come and meet with you and show you what we’re up to as well. I’m back home mid- late August. Otherwise, @markeetarp, @tinaphotakis and the other leaderboard ‘face’s would, i’m sure, be more than happy to answer questions too πŸ™‚

Hope you enjoy having a look around! Thanks for getting in touch πŸ™‚

Sel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Β©2017 Reflect GrowthΒ a professional development community byΒ Teacher TechnologiesΒ | Privacy | Image Attribution

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account