Jess Ottewell: Rm 12 WPS

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jess Ottewell Jess Ottewell 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jess Ottewell Jess Ottewell 
    Participant

Not sure what my working wall will be yet, but will share when I know 🙂

Participant

Think I may pose the question to the class and see what they would like to have as a working wall 🙂

Participant

We began putting together our working wall today. Our first one will be focused on our Science unit: Light & Shadow.
    I will share some images soon 🙂

Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

Sounds great!!! What kind of things do you think you’ll have on there? I loved @kell_elizabeth‘s suggestion of having the baskets on the walls with key words etc that the students could grab. I think I’m going to make some learning matts for my lot and have them as a resource they can grab.

Participant

We now ave 2 working walls in Rm 12 now.
    our Science one is still in progress, but has taken a break recently due to making tasks.
    We have just added a wall for gender stereotypes as part of our health lessons.
    This is a physical and a digital space.

Participant

We now have 2 working walls in Rm 12 now.
    our Science one is still in progress, but has taken a break recently due to making tasks.
    We have just added a wall for gender stereotypes as part of our health lessons.
    This is a physical and a digital space.

Participant

Science wall has come down as it wasn’t working for us.
    We now have a history working wall.
    We have been looking at early australian colonies.
    The students have been researching about them and placing them on an Australian map
    Once they had done their own, they worked in groups to help make a large version with information. Here is their result.
    Great visual way for them to see where the colonies were established.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Reflect Growth a professional development community by Teacher Technologies | Privacy | Image Attribution

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account