Selena's Classroom Shots

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

Ok.
    So I will head back up to campus next week and take a picture of my current shared classroom space. I am always teaching in one of two rooms so I will share both with you 🙂

For now, I figured I could share some images of my classroom that I have in my archive.. In fact… I can show you a video. Of my first ever classroom as a fully qualified English teacher – before any children had really worked in there with me. The year is 2003 (I think)… Check out the large lack of technology… lol OH how times have changed..

I guess we’ll see that when I take a picture of my shared classroom at Flinders very soon!

My Very First Classroom from Selena Woodward on Vimeo.

Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

OH MY GOODNESS an Over Head Projector!!! lol! I remember my special pens and all those plastic films and how I could cleverly layer them on top of each other so I could highlight things in poetry and prose… oh the good old days!! lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Reflect Growth a professional development community by Teacher Technologies | Privacy | Image Attribution

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account