This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

So… my plan is to create a working wall for my #educ3625 students. We’re looking at Numaracy and ICT in the Curriculum. I think we’ll be using 1 – 3 walls and I might use a digital one as we go… I’m looking forward to sharing what we discover! I won’t be teaching until the end of August thought… 🙂

Keymaster

I get to start my wall tomorrow! Very cool. Got all my bits… Will be sticking them up tomorrow bright and early 🙂

Attachments:
    Keymaster

Here we go! Not as beautiful as yours @jolanta but we’ve made a start at least. Similar ideas to yours though I guess. I think the challenge for me will be to make sure its written into the lesson plans for every session. It’s going to be really interesting constructing our learning on there. I forgot to take a picture at the end of the session today but the middle section is now full of speech bubbles with students thoughts about how they feel about the idea of being responsible for teaching social and ethical protocols in ICT as well as demonstrating that for the standards.

@markeetarp did you get your piccies up yet? How’s your wall going?

Attachments:
    Keymaster

So, The working wall is now PACKED!
    We’re currently working on two assignment consecutively so it’s full of questions, suggestions, mindmaps and more.
    It’s been a really interesting thing for me because I don’t get to plan my own workshops :/ So I have to take someone else’s plans, make sense of them and then try and supplement and re-work them to get some of my teaching strats in. As the weeks have gone on, to be honest, i’ve got more and more ballsy about just doing it more my way and I think that’s paying off slowly.

I’ve also taken to taking pictures of the wall and it’s new content and talking about them in the forums on our online learning environment. This has given me a chance to get the working wall into ‘the cloud’ and provide feedback and more questions (to hopefully promote deeper learning).

Attachments:
    Keymaster

So, The working wall is now PACKED!
    We’re currently working on two assignment consecutively so it’s full of questions, suggestions, mindmaps and more.
    It’s been a really interesting thing for me because I don’t get to plan my own workshops :/ So I have to take someone else’s plans, make sense of them and then try and supplement and re-work them to get some of my teaching strats in. As the weeks have gone on, to be honest, i’ve got more and more ballsy about just doing it more my way and I think that’s paying off slowly.

I’ve also taken to taking pictures of the wall and it’s new content and talking about them in the forums on our online learning environment. This has given me a chance to get the working wall into ‘the cloud’ and provide feedback and more questions (to hopefully promote deeper learning).

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Reflect Growth a professional development community by Teacher Technologies | Privacy | Image Attribution

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account