Sharing your Stories and Guest Blogging

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tammie Meehan Tammie Meehan 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Selena Woodward Selena Woodward 
    Keymaster

We’d love it if you were to share your stories of Reflection and Growth with us. Maybe you’d like to share a story about how you are measuring your practice, creating learning pathways for yourself and seeing progress. About Growth Mindset in your classroom or career or some other wonderful learning you have undertaken?

Here’s how:

Articles – How To from Selena Woodward on Vimeo.

Profile photo of Tammie Meehan Tammie Meehan 
    Participant

Hi, I had a look at my profile and it did not have a ‘My Articles’ option. Just ‘Media’ and the message that I don’t have any media.

Profile photo of Matt Woodward Matt Woodward 
      Keymaster

Hi Tammie, that sounds unusual. I’ll have a look now, bear with me 🙂

Profile photo of Matt Woodward Matt Woodward 
      Keymaster

Hi Tammie, thanks for getting in touch about that. It was a site-wide issue that everyone would have been affected by, so we much appreciate you making us aware of it.

It’s all sorted now, so you will see both the ability to submit articles for review and to upload media (pictures).

+25pts to you for being a legend! Thanks for your help 🙂

Profile photo of Tammie Meehan Tammie Meehan 
    Participant

No worries 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 Reflect Growth a professional development community by Teacher Technologies | Privacy | Image Attribution

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account